2007年4月28日土曜日

すごい!!!超すごい!!!(English)

I am sorry, English readers.


I had been very lazy to translate my former entry and more than a week has passed already..


Anyway, what I shared in my last entry is about so many blessings that God has given me in my business area.


The reason why I shared about it is....because I was given a prophecy the other day, and one of the things I was told is " You are annointed in business area," which was really surprising to me.



But when I thought of what happened to me at my company, I realized once again that so many unbelievable wonderful things were truely happening, regardless of what the prophecy I was given means.



So I decided to list up wonderful things that have happened to me at work (it was rather like writing whatever very random though..)



Anyway, here is the list.



First of all, how I got my current job was a collection of so many miracles! I am sure more than 250% that God gave me this job.


Secondly, I had never studied Business or Marketing at school, but after I started working at my company, I thought it was interesting to work at a trading company. (This is another miracle! God knows about me more than I do myself!)



At first, I was in a sale's dept and was assigned to sell comsumables (even though the headoffice of my company is a maker of machines, these comsumables are not for these machines, but for other companies' machines in the related area.) Anyway, the sales of the products I was mainly working on doubled, and the sales of other products my "senpai" and I was working on together hit much higher than the target. (It was definately God's work!!!)



I was like an assistant of my Senpai, so I was not asked to approach a new customer, but this one customer who I approached became a regular. (it was a miracle for sure!!)



This product that I had my eyes on became one of the hot selling products after a special campaign, though at first, my senpai was kind of reluctant. ( It was an inspiration from God! )



When I was in a very hard time, and I was about to quit the job, my president suddenly decided some changes in the personnel and I was moved to another dept. ( God moved all of a sudden and saved me!!)



Every time I did price negotiation, I got a so-special discount!! When I was expecting a 2,000-3,000 yen discount, I was offered a 20,000 discount. When I was expecting 10-15% discount, I was offered 50% discount. Especially my senpai from the former dept. was very surprised at this, and even asked me " do you have any special tactics in price negotiation??" (I was also surprised at these discounts!!! It was totally God's blessings!!!)



When my company was about to lose a several-hundreds-million-project 99%, we were all told that next year, we may not be able to get the same amount of salary as we get this year. I was very shocked and I thought that I have to quit this job since I won't be able to make my own living in that case. BUT we didn't lose it!! 1% that was left changed the fate of my company completely. After our company own the project, my president went to the headoffice in Germany, and negotiatied increasing our salaries with the very top of the company. Thank God, she approved of it!!! (Thank you God for this wonderful blessing!!!)



The other day, I was offered a special way to sell this product with a special discount from this American supplier. Since it was such a bold, a little bit risky way, my senpai told me to refuse the offer. However, I thought that we should go for it for some reason, so I prayed for God about it and also urged that she would take her second thought. Her opinion was very understandable, but she changed her mind, and we ended up negotiating this matter with our supplier, and got the same level of discount in the best way for us. My senpai told me that I did a good job. The sales of this product won't change so dramatically, but the profit will increase a lot of sure!! (Thank you, God!!! It was God leading me and senpai!!!)



When I moved to my current dept. I had a little difficulty with one of the agents which I am in charge of. Since the lady who was handling this agent before is an expert, this agent started complaining of me unable to do things perfect like her. The agent tends to ask us things that don't make sense at all. This agent is also famous for a big mouth with a little action especially amoung our engineers. But I wanted to build a better relationship with this agent, so I was trying my best. One day, when my current boss, who is the top engineer, found out that this agent was speaking ill of me in front of the end users, he got very angry at this agent, and
fought with her over the phone. Fighting is not good, yet I was very thankful for him to protect me against unfair things. As a result, I was also freed from the seed of my stress!!!
(Thank God!!)



Both my former supervisor and my current boss evaluate me well, and I can feel that everybody accepts me. (it is because God helps me in many ways!)



I had many challengies at first, but I can say that I love all my coworkers! They are such awesome people!! I am so thankful for God that He let me get to know them!

0 件のコメント: