2007年4月2日月曜日

Dear those who are annoyed by Christians (English)

Like my parents and my sister, aren't you one of those who are annoyed by Christians??



My mother once said to me " it is fine that you believe in whatever you want to believe in , but please don't force us to do the same."



I didn't mean to force her anything, but it was obvious that she was annoyed by me sharing God with her.



I do know the same thing has happened not only to my mother but also to many of those who don't know God as a personal savior.



If you are one of them, today's entry is for you.



Hope you will get a new perspective of Christians and help you not get mad at times like that.





First of all, have you ever wondered why Christians are always talking about God?



The answer to this question is actually quite simple.



It is because we loooove God!



For example, people who love music often talk about music.



People who love movies often talk about movies.



There are even some people who talk about only their boyfriend or girlfriend once they get one.



The principle is the same to us, Christians.



We talk about God until we make you tired of hearing the word because we love God!



I think you can understand this.




Secondly, have you ever wondered why we always tell you about God and the Bible?



There is a couple of answers to this question.



First one is... because we want all of you to experience wonderful things and God's amazing love we have experienced after we got to know Him.



Imagine that you found a very delicious ramen place that you think is the best in your town.



Don't you wanna tell your friends about that place and ask them to go eat the No.1 ramen together?



Another reason is..... because we "love" you and care about you.



As you may know, us Christians believe that heaven exists.



We believe that God so loves us that He sent His only son to the earth and made Him die on the cross to forgive our sins.


We also believe that Jesus rose again three days after he was crucified on the cross.


Since we believe all these things, we are promised to go to heaven and live with God in heaven after death.


The question here is "then what will happen to those who don't believe these things?"



It is very sad to say, but they can't go to heaven. It is written in the Bible.



There is no agony on this earth that is as horrible as that in hell.



Nobody wants their family, friends, and somebody close to them, to horribly suffer.



That's why we try to tell you about God.



You may say "it's not your business!!"



Or you may even ask "what if Christianity is wrong?"



To you who think like above, I want to say this;



I believe God is the only truth more than 100%,



yet even if I was wrong, that's ok.



It is because even if I was wrong, I can still say that my life was so great because I knew God.
I can still say out loud that God gave me so many blessings, and my life couldn't be that wonderful without God.




I have one thing I want those who say "it's not your business! Leave me alone!" to keep in mind, even in the back of your mind.



It is that THESE IRRITATING CHRISTIANS LOVE YOU AND CARE ABOUT YOU!



I want you to know this because this is TRUE.



Unfortunately there are some Christians who are "blind" and who are pursuing only numbers.



If you ever meet Christians like that, please know that nobody is perfect.



And pray for them to notice the most important thing.



Please help them get back to the right track.




Thank you very much for reading to the end of this entry!

0 件のコメント: