2007年4月16日月曜日

Prayer request 1




A horrible thing happened to me this morning!!


When I was watching joyce meyer's message on the internet, during the commercial part, I happened to see something that I have a phobia about..., which is "snake."



At first glance, actually I couldn't recognize what it was. But when I found out what "the moving thing" was, I started sweating so badly, and I got in panic.



So i cried out to God and prayed for God to get out the scene off my mind, and declared that my phobia will be healed and I will never be troubled like this anymore because I'm God's child and he is protecting me and wants to free me from this problem.



I know nobody likes snakes, but to me, it is not just a creature I HATE..



Even if I say that I seriously have a phobia, they don't really take what I tell them seriously.
And sometimes people even start talking about their snake experiences in front of me after I confess my problem.


One time, a friend started teasing me and talking about snakes during dinner at Denny's.



Shortly after that, I came to the peak of handling the story, and instinctivly, I screamed, at the restaurant!!



Of course, my friends was so surprised at me. AND I WAS SURPRISED AT MYSELF, TOO!!



Anyway, I appreciate your prayers very much!!!



Thank you!!!



I will give over this problem to God completely, and I will no longer talk about this because I don't want to give Satan any means to attack me!



Thank you for reading and your prayers!

0 件のコメント: