2007年3月19日月曜日

Be thankful in the morning! (English)

Today's theme is "be thankful in the morning!."


I decided to write about this since I can never be a morning person..



Here is what I'm like in the morning...



Every morning, my alarm clock wakes my brain up, and then I try to open my firmly closed eyes.


But I can't get up right away.



So I start praying (crying out) to God to give me strength to get up.



Yet I can't get up for a while.



Then my little brain starts waking up and remembering that I need to go to work.



Then I jump out of bed.



Reluctantly I slowly head for the bathroom and take a shower.



Usually, after taking a shower, my eyes become wide awake, and I feel ok.




Well....writing about my morning makes me realize that my morning doesn't sound like a happy start of a new day..



I really want to become a person who can appreciate God from when I wake up!!!



I want to become a person who can appreciate a day God created!!!





I know very well that morning is really significant in a day



because when I get up really smooth and nice,



I feel so great all day long.



Especially while I'm at work, I feel like as if I am a superman that day.



I can get things done effectively.



I don't need coffee to wake myself up. Yet I feel energetic.



On the other hand, when I couldn't have a good start,



both my mind and my body are so dull, and they never seem to have energy to do anything all day long.



I get tired only by standing up from the chair or by answering a phone call.



One thing I do in the morning to put myself in a very good mood and think right is to listen to worship music and teaching tapes.



It helps me A LOT!!



Well, as you know, I can handle my time after shower well (I guess),



but I still need some good advise and ideas to get up very nice!!



Besides praying,


if you have any good ideas or know a wonderful aroma oil that makes people wake up instantly,



please let me know!!!



Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!