2007年3月5日月曜日

Marriage! (in English)

Are you surprised at reading the title of today's entry?



It is kind of unfortunate, but it's not my marriage;)



One of my friends from college registered their marriage yesterday, on Hina Matsuri( the Doll Festival.) and they are going to have a ceremony in summer.



There has a marriage boom around me since the first Christian lady I met got married the year before last year.


My sister got married last year, too.



Well, I guess it is natural since I am in good age to get married already..:)





This is kind of a secret, but my sister is now pregnant!!!



Her baby will be born in fall this year if everything goes well.



My first nephew or niece!!!



Selfishly I am hoping to have a niece though:)



I already have several things I want to do with my niece/nephew!



First, I want her or him to call me "Sae-chan";)



I think at first it is difficult for her/him to pronounce "Sae-chan," and definately it becomes like "Sae-tan."



But when I think of her/him saying "Sae-tan," somehow it sounds much cuter than "Sae-chan"!!! I love it!!! I am already like a doting aunt, aren't I?



Though my sister and her family is/will not be in Tokyo, I want to take my little niece or nephew to church!!



Oh My Goodness! I'm so excited!!!





My mom sometimes says to me " it seems like you are not interested in marriage" or "if you couldn't find anyone in a few years, come back to Nagoya."



She doesn't know anything!



I DO hope to get married to a wonderful man of God, and have a loving family based on God's love and words!!


But I learned from many of my past mistakes that it is definately the best to wait on God.



God knows what is best for us.



So until God really moves in this area of my life, I only want to focus on God.



I want to grow closer to God and be prepared for the time to come.



Of course, even after God showed me a wonderful plan, I want to focus on God with all my heart.



Jesus is my first priority!



I know it is easier said than done because I often struggle, but at least I am trying to be a doer!



So many happy couples are around me, which is very encouraging to me.



I can also learn from them a lot.




If you are married and have a baby, please allow me to hold him.



I loooooove to hold a baby since they are very warm and cute!

0 件のコメント: