2007年2月19日月曜日

I was soooo moved! Thank God! (In English)

Yesterday at church, I witnessed awesome things happened!



C, who I mentioned in the past post "Thank you, Jesus," raised her hand when pastor Rod asked us "those who want to accept Jesus in your heart, raise your hand" ☆☆ (^-^)




I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for her!!!!




Usually, I close my eyes when Pastor Rod asks us these questions,




but since I happened to see S and C raised their hands for the question before that, and since I was so moved by it, I kept my eyes opened.



Only two weeks have passed since that prayer.



So it was pretty surprising, too.



I really wanted her to get to know God, so I was seriously happy!!



I couldn't help but crying!!




Thank you very much, Lord!




Thank you very much, C!




It encouraged me very much!




I want more and more people to get to know God!





I also want to be used by God more and more in His mighty way!!









After the service, I was caught by one problem I have had through my conversation with M.




I have a strong passion to do ministries more,




but is it what God wants me to do RIGHT NOW?



It is a matter of priority.



It is a matter of my physical health.



My job, my special time with God, and ministry...



I want to spend more time with God.



I want to spend more time on ministry.



But to keep a balance in my life having a full time job,



I need to rest a lot.



I do want to be active in ministries and in church like many people do,



but I feel like I need much more rest than many of them.



I feel like I easily get exhausted.



I often think that my body clock goes very very slow.



So I may be comsuming a lot of energy just trying to catch up with Tokyo time subconsciously.





I will pray a lot more because I want to know where and what God is leading me.



I may be in a time of change,



or I may be in a time of being patient.




Even if I have 10 things I want to do,



God might want me to do only 0.5 or 1.



God might be leading me to a very different path from what I can imagine now.



Who knows?



Only God does.







God, I want to know your plan for me.



I want to know what you are doing with me more.



Please show it to me more clearly.



Make me able to listen to your still small voice.



May your will be done.



Amen.

0 件のコメント: