2007年2月22日木曜日

Life Group☆ (in English)

Don't you think that Life Group is so great and also very significant in our life?


Every time I join my Life Group, I think so.



Under a guidance of a wonderful leader,


all members grow together by sharing what is happenning to us and what we learned from God on a weekly basis.



Life group is really like a family!



It strengthens relationships between members as a matter of course, but that is not all.
It also makes each of our personal relationship with God stronger and stronger, which results in growth of our church.



Isn't it great!?


We often hear that any leaders need leaders who they can learn from and anybody needs people whom they can teach.



I think since this idea is really functioning in Jesus Lifehouse, our church is growing rapidly.
Don't you think so?



If you are interested in this kind of group though you are hesitating to come to church,


please contact me and join us! You are very welcome(^-^)





The theme of yesterday's life group was gifts.



At first, we learned about different gifts written in the Bible, and



then each of us thought of what kind of gifts we think we are given by God.



Then after that, other members told me what kinds of gifts they think I am given.
(We did this in turn.)



It was interesting to know other people's thoughts. It was particularly interesting when others mentioned unexpected gifts.




I strongly hope that we will grow more and more, and we will be able to use our gifts as God intended them to be.






Other people's thoughts often give us new revelations or new discoveries.



But when people tell us their opinions or thoughts, we need to discern them whether they are based on love or not. This is very important.




After I got to know God, I came to be able to discern what I should take in and what I should immediately throw away, regarding anything. I often fail still, but definately I am getting better at it!




Before I became a Christian, my mind was full of wrong thoughts about myself, and I easily allowed bad thoughts or not pleasant words from other people to affect me.



I cared about what others think of me very much.



I was not confident. My identity was very fragile.





These are tactics of devil!



Devil doesn't want us to know who we really are/ who we are created to be.



Devil doesn't want us to know that we are valuable.



Devil tries to drew us away from God by any available means, often by means that hurt us the most.



Devil tries to block us in darkness.





This is sooooooooo horrible! I hate it!



It is not easy for us to see ourselves from God's eyes, but



let's build our foundation on God's words!!



Because it is the truth!



If you often say...."I don't have confidence in myself" or " I'm just..not valuable..,"



let's stop saying that!



It is NOT TRUE!!!



You are valuable, and God really loves you!!!!

0 件のコメント: